Anberlin will be heading back to the UK in September.
I wanted to apologize for not updating a lot lately. I work from 8am-8pm nearly every day and cannot update the site during the day. The only time I ever really get to update is at night when Im at home. However, that’s all changing. Im purchasing a nice Macbook on Friday that I will be able to bring with me to work so during my break I’ll be able to update you guys on everything music news. Thank you so much, because of you guys this blog gets 150+ hits a day. Keep an eye out because Via Headphones will be switching to a FULL website and may even be changing names, but you’ll still get the same up-to-date content everyday!
Avenged Sevenfold’s, “All Excess,” is the #1 DVD in the country this week.
Greeley Estates have put up a new demo entitled “Keep The Heat On The Dash” on their Myspace page. It’s only up for one week so head over and get a listen.
Starting tomorrow, The Receiving End Of Sirens will be releasing a “Behind The Record” clip of the band discussing one song from the record. The songs will be talked about in tracklisting order. Every member of the band has put together their personal thoughts on writing and recording each song which they hope will help fans understand the process of the album and lyrical and song meanings.
However, they wont only be putting up their personalized entires on each song but they will be putting up a 30 seconds clip of the song of the day. The release schedule for each is below:
1. Swallow People Whole – 7.26.07
2. Oubliette – 7.27.07
3. The Crop and The Pest – 7.28.07
4. The Salesman, The Husband, The Lover – 7.29.07
5. Smoke and Mirrors – 7.30.07
6. ;A Realization of the Ear – 7.31.07
7. Saturnus – 8.1.07
8. Wanderers – 8.2.07
9. Stay Small – 8.3.07
10. Music of the Spheres – 8.4.07
11. The Heir of Empty Breath – 8.5.07
12. Pale Blue Dot – 8.6.07
8-7-07: “The Earth Sings Me Fa Mi”
This Friday at 12:01 AM, The Starting Line, will be streaming “Direction” in it’s entirety on their Myspace page.
The Used are posting video stills from, “Pretty Handsome Awkward over at their Myspace page.
I know this is what you Avenged Sevenfold fans who now own “All Excess” have been waiting for, THE EASTER EGGS. Well, Im here to bring them to you thanks to Lacey (email@example.com). All FOUND Easter eggs are below:
1. MOVIE SECTION
– After the movie credits roll you are brought back to the main menu. Before you go off to the other parts of the screen you will notice that you’re able to highlight the Deathbat now, click it and it brings you to EGG #1.
2. CHAPTER SELECTION
– None have been found.
3. LIVE PERFORMANCES
– Click “Play All” and watch the whole thing (or fast forward through it). Once you’re back at the menu you’ll find that on the green pass that’s on the bottom left you’ll be able to highlight a Deathbat, EGG #2.
4. MUSIC VIDEOS
a) BEAST AND THE HARLOT
– Watch video (or fast forward through). Once it goes back to the menu for the video over “Play” you’ll be able to highlight a Deathbat, EGG #3.
b) SEIZE THE DAY
– Repeat above, EGG #4.
– Watch all of the outtakes or fast forward through “Walk” and you’ll be brought back to the Outtakes menu. Right above the “O” in Outtakes you’ll be able to highlight another Deathbat, EGG #5.
That’s all that have been found so far! If you guys find more please comment here with them and a new post including them will be made! Thanks so much again to Lacey (firstname.lastname@example.org) for her finds!
Avenged Sevenfold’s brand new DVD, “All Excess,” is out NOW and selling out. Make sure you pick up your copy soon. Check back as we post the Easter Eggs that can be found throughout the DVD.